Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Butterfly Award!

I have been awarded by *Reading is a drug* once again and I am quite honoured. Below are the rules.

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

Last time I have awarded seven different blogs with the I Love Your Blog Award so this time to spread more love, I will post up ten other cool blogs!

1. All My Little Words...C.K. Blogs - C.K. Kelly Martin is fantastic author of I Know It's Over who has many great opinions on different topics!

2. Dog Fact #9 - A.S. King is the author of the almost released, The Dust of 100 Dogs! Tune in every Wednesday to discover about different dogs and she hosts many great contests!

3. Liana's Paper Doll Blog - Liana is an amazing artist who makes cut-out dresses and clothes! She even made me a lovely gown for a character of mine! Thank you! (Liana - Sadly I was unable to present the dress since the roleplay with my partner died before we got to the ball scene. But I shall use it for my future roleplays! Your hard work will not go to waste!)

4. Linda Gerber, YA Author - Popular author of the Death by ___ series! She host a weekly contest so you can win some prizes!

5. MangaBlog - An informative blog all about manga! My manga reviews are sometimes posted there!

6. Reviewer X - A YA fiction review blog with a lot of spunk and honesty!

7. Tera Lynn Childs - Author of Oh.My.Gods and Goddess Boot Camp. She has a short story up about her character's stepsister, check it!

8. The Book Muncher - A fantastic YA fiction review blog!

9. The Chick Manifesto - A fabulous blog with many different books reviews and has the Groovy Advice for Hip Chicks posts that are very fun to read!

10. The Compulsive Reader - Another great YA fiction review blog!

post signature

No comments: