Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

In My Mailbox - LII

To do your own In My Mailbox, please check out how to at The Story Siren!

The Borrowed

None

The Bought

None

The Received

Death Mill Mansion: A Lighthearted Comedy by Will Hartzell-Baird
Scorched by Sharon Ashwood + Ravenous Bookmark + Cat Card

I was hoping there would be a sale of like, buy 3 get 1 free, at Indigo yesterday but there was none. If there is a sale going up soon at the bookstore, I will definitely purchase some new novels. I unfortunately didn't get any books as Christmas presents but I guess that is alright, considering the number I still have to read on my shelf. Did anyone get any books under their Christmas tree?
post signature

5 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

I went to Chapters today and was really disappointed as they didn't have anything good on sale or sales period. Hardcovers were 30% off.

Diana Dang said...

Yes, I was pretty disappointed to see only the hardcovers on sale, and it was not much of a sale at that.

Yan said...

cat!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! Happy reading.

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

Have a great and safe New Year!

Unknown said...

No I didn't get any books under my Christmas tree :( It's cool I also have a LOT to read. I'm trying to read as many books as I can during the break I have from work and school ;)

I'm going to a book sale tomorrow so I can't wait! Hope there are some near you soon.

Enjoy those!