Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Q4U: What would you smell like in a romance novel?

Q4U (Question 4 U) is a random meme hosted at Stop, Drop, and Read! that appears on random days. A question is asked, where it could range from getting feedbacks for the blog to a start of a fun topic!

So you know how in romance novels, the character always describe his/her crush with some sort of scent(s)? So...

What would you smell like in a romance novel?

If you don't know what you smell like in real life, how would you like to be described in a book?

If I was to be described right now, I would smell like citrus or oranges and a hint of Calvin Klein perfume. My mom always buys clementines and I love to eat them because they are so easy to peel back and pop into your mouth. I just started the perfume about a couple of days ago because I had the bottle for so long but I never used it.

During this summer, I smelled like some sort of heavenly flower because I kept using this one body butter called My Desire from Victoria's Secret. I stopped because I was using way too much of it (addicted!) and I didn't want to waste it.

So what about you guys? :D

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would smell like a rose dipped in vanilla ice cream. Cold to the touch, but sweet to the taste.

Laughter!

Diana Dang said...

That's awesome x)

Cecelia said...

I smell like spider lily (both my fragrance and body wash) - so I imagine that's what I'd smell like in a romance novel, too. And clementines, like you! They're so yummy!