Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trailer Tuesday: Monster Republic by Ben Horton

Title: Monster Republic
Author:
Ben Horton
Description:
An explosion in a nuclear power plant. Kids patched up with scavenged body parts and bionic implants. A growing army of superhuman soldiers programmed for destruction. No, whispered Cameron to the monster in the glass. And he watched it shaking its hideous head. Thats not me. Youre not me. As commercial and compelling as a computer game, this is the first book in a major new series.



I just discovered this title over at
Book Chick City. Doesn't it sound bloody awesome?!? And the trailer is wicked cool too! Have anyone read this novel yet?

post signature

2 comments:

wdebo said...

wow that does look cool, except I don't think its my kind of book.

wdebo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.