Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (June 14/10)

Mailbox


Review

The Bad Queen by Carolyn Meyer
Manifest by Artist Arthur

I love the covers for these two novels! Can't wait to read them!

Oh, and for those who are wondering where my YA novel reviews are, hopefully I will have one up this week since I just finished two books. Look out for those!

~~~

Music Machine

Title: Beautiful Things
Artist/Band: Andain
Language: English
My Thoughts: When I move away from my usual Kpop obsession, I like quite a variety of English music. I recently discovered Andain and I absolutely love her song Beautiful Things! Listen and enjoy! (If you know any other similar songs, let me know!)

post signature

2 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Wow... wicked lovely song!!
I had to click directly to YouTube bc for some reason the video only played the very start and then it stopped!=)

I am replaying it right now!=) Love it!!

Enjoy your reads this week. I got only a few in my IMM but quality over quantity right?

Aloha!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I agree, the covers are lovely. :D I hope you enjoy them~

The song's awesome! I love the strong beat.